Primary health care plays a pivotal role in keeping you functioning at your best. For that reason, Foyé MD and Spa offers primary care services to patients in Houston, TX and the surrounding areas. Our trained and experienced medical team provide:
- Wellness Exams
- Sick Visits
- Pre-Operative Evaluations
- General Family Medical Care
- Health Consultations
- And much more
At Foyé MD, we take your health seriously and work hard to prevent and manage illnesses and chronic conditions. Call our Houston clinic to book an appointment or contact us online.
Primary Care in Houston
As your primary care provider, we aim to safeguard your health and prevent disease. It is our job to manage your health and screen for a variety of conditions. Depending on your medical history, family history, and lifestyle we can evaluate your risk factors for such complications as high blood pressure, diabetes or obesity.
Primary care at Foyé MD allows us to manage your care to keep you healthier. The benefits of primary care in Houston include:
- Disease Prevention: Routine screenings and wellness exams allow us to track your health and treat budding problems early. Regular health consultations help us identify the behaviors that contribute to illnesses and disease and make the appropriate recommendations for change.
- Chronic Disease Management: With the right healthcare management, it is possible to live a quality life with a chronic disease. Patients with high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes have one qualified provider who tracks and manages their condition to prevent complications.
- General Family Medical Care: Having consistent medical care to manage your family’s health not only improves the quality of care, but it also reduces the likelihood of problems, such as diagnostic errors. Your Foyé MD PCP in Houston is trained to detect potential issues early and provide referrals to the right specialists, if needed, to ensure you get the best possible treatment.
Wellness Exams and Sick Visits
New patients will have a health consultation and a wellness exam. During this visit you will be asked for a detailed health history and any necessary diagnostic tests may be performed. Be sure to schedule an appointment with your provider whenever you are sick, experience an injury or for a regular checkup.